I help clients in both business and commercial litigation and IP protection matters, including USPTO trademark proceedings. Using my experience working in federal district court and New York appellate and trial courts, I give clients advice on how to resolve litigation effectively and how to avoid lawsuits, if possible.
I also help businesses and entrepreneurs protect their intellectual property with my IP and privacy law background. In law school, I was enrolled in the Trademark Clinic, which is overseen by the USPTO. I am familiar with the USPTO’s procedures and help clients overcome refusals to register their trademarks and copyrights with this experience.
REPRESENTATIVE LAW FIRM EXPERIENCE & JUDICIAL INTERNSHIPS
- Seddio & Associates, P.C. (Associate)
- Epstein Drangel LLP (Legal extern)
- New York Appellate Division, Second Judicial Department (Judicial extern)
- Dunnington, Bartholow & Miller LLP (Legal extern)
- The Honorable Lisa A. Sokoloff, New York County, Supreme Court (Judicial intern)
- The Honorable Joel H. Slomsky, United States District Court, E.D. Pa., Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (Judicial summer intern)
- JD, New York Law School, 2019, Honors: Dean’s Leadership Council
- BBA, Baruch College –Zicklin School of Business, 2014; Major: Small Business Management and Entrepreneurship
LICENSING & ADMISSIONS
- New York
- New Jersey (admission pending)
- District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- Fluent in Hebrew and Russian