I am the head paralegal and IP administrator at Nardiello Law. I help our firm’s clients and attorneys throughout the entire life of a legal matter, whether it is a contentious or non-contentious case. Using skills that I developed working for a global corporation in Hungary and law firms and companies in the United States, I facilitate the firm’s ability to serve clients’ needs, both in the U.S. and abroad, from our current two-city platform.
I have a wide range of responsibilities in assisting both clients and the firm itself. I routinely fill the paralegal role through supporting legal document drafting and deposition, hearing, and trial preparation. I manage the trademark docket for the firm’s IP services, perform USPTO filings, and communicate regularly with both our domestic clients and international associate attorney clients. Finally, I also fill several administrative roles that facilitate our firm’s operations by utilizing our highly advanced integrated software platform for client file organization, communications, and firm internal processes.
What I enjoy most about my work is helping others and seeing their gratitude once we can complete their project or favorably resolve their case. I also value serving our international clients with my European background, including overseas trademark attorneys in Europe and Asia.
Trademark Matrix, LLC (U.S.A.), Co-founder and Head Paralegal
- Created branding and trademark filing assistance company
- Performed volume USPTO filings for the protection and maintenance of trademarks
Recaro Group, Senior Production Manager (Hungary)
- Managed team of over 500 quality control inspectors and fabricators to maintain automobile seat manufacturing production targets for European automobile manufacturer clients such as Audi, Volvo, Mercedes, Opel, Volkswagen, and BMW
University of Massachusetts, 2021 (Lowell, Massachusetts)
- Certificate in Paralegal Studies
Hunter College, 2009 (New York, New York)
- B.A., Psychology (major), Economics (minor)